Mostly referred as the fashion capital of the world – Milan is a great tourist destination which offers amazing tourist attractions. The mixture of art, history and culture, makes it a perfect place to visit.
There are many ways to explore this amazing city. However, nothing can beat the comfort and flexibility of Milan Hop on Hop off bus tours. The bus routes are designed in such a way that it covers most of the tourist attractions of the city.
Hop on Hop off Bus Tours in Milan
Hop on Hop off (HOHO) bus of Milan is an eye-catching red bus which allows the tourists to discover the picturesque locations of the city as well as understand its history. Usually, the tour includes 3 routes to make sure you don’t miss any important tourist attraction. All the stops are arranged near the main tourist attractions of Milan.
The two-story HOHO buses are increasingly appreciated by the tourists. Along the tour you get to visit Teatro alla Scala, the Basilica of Sant’Ambrogio, the Duomo, the Castle and many more important locations. To help the tourist further, there is an audio guide available in English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese on the bus. Visit tripindicator.com for more hop on hop off bus tours.
HOHO Tour Advantages
- While taking a HOHO tour, you don’t need to follow a particular itinerary. All you have to do is go through the list of different tourist attractions and decide which ones you want to visit. Now, simply pick a route which covers these destinations and you are good to go.
- You can save ample of your time when you only visit the locations that you want too. It is not necessary to hop off the bus on every tourist location. Also, you can spend as much time as you want on a particular location and then hop-on on the next available bus.
- You need a single pass and you can go on as many bus rides as you want across the city. Well, of course, only for the given time.
- There is a guide on every bus who will give live commentary about the surrounding monuments and its history. You can learn a lot from this.
HOHO Bus Tour Tips
- While on tour, you will not have your guide along. So, it is required that you make a list of destinations where you want to hop off.
- Be prepared for a good walk as the bus will drop you at the stops near to tourist attractions and not on exact locations. So, it is recommended to carry good walking shoes.
- If you are visiting Milan in summers, be ready for some heat. The temperature goes as high as 35 °C and thus carrying a cap and sunscreen is inevitable.
- If it is winters, the temperature will drop below 0 °C. So, ensure you have comfortable warm clothes.
Travelling to historical places like Milan are a once in a life time experience. Therefore, it is extremely important that you utilize the time on hand wisely. Milan Hop on Hop off bus tours will not only save your time, but also help you explore the entire city at your own pace.